IQOS 3 DUO
IQOS 3 DUO is a brand new IQOS model. It embodies elegance and technology. Now you can use the IQOS 3 DUO holder for two sessions in a row without recharging. The newly updated holder charging record fast.
Here’s the key point: the tobacco in cigarette burns at temperatures in excess of 600°C, generating smoke that contains harmful chemicals. But IQOS heats tobacco to much lower temperatures, below 350°C, without combustion, fire, ash, or smoke. The lower temperature heating releases the true taste of heated tobacco. What is there? A nicotine-containing vapour – not smoke – that makes IQOS a smoke-free product that is appealing to smokers.
IQOS 3 is the latest gadget by IQOS brand perfect for all tobacco moments. It is the best developed IQOS ever as it comes with a longer battery lifespan, better protective system and improved design for reliability. IQOS 3 has 3 vibrations for notifying 3 tobacco moments (preheating, ready for use and before end). Its advanced battery offers an enjoyable experience and lasts for 2 years.
– IQOS 3 DUO pocket charger (Warm White)
– IQOS 3 DUO holder (Warm White)
– Power Adaptor
– Charging Cable
– IQOS Cleaning Tool
How to use your IQOS 3 DUO
1. Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. If it’s low, plug the device into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
2. To turn the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger on or off, press the button at the top for 4 seconds. Check the status lights on your IQOS Holder to see the battery level. 2 lights mean it’s fully charged and you can use it twice. 1 light means 1 use. No lights mean it’s time to recharge the holder.
3. To use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, gently insert a HEETS stick. Don’t twist the it. If you do, you risk breaking the blade. After you’ve inserted the HEETS stick, press and hold the holder button. You’ll feel a vibration and the lights will pulse slowly. That means the holder is getting ready. When you feel two vibrations and both status lights are steadily on, that means you’re good to go.
4. If you feel two vibrations again, that means your IQOS time is nearly up. Slide open the IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the HEETS stick, and slide the holder shut. Tap the holder button to see the device’s status. Remember: one light means there’s one use remaining. You can use IQOS again or place the holder back in the charger.
5. With the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the charger, watch the lights on top of the charger. When it’s flashing, that means the holder is charging. When both lights are on, that means you can take the holder out.
How to charge your IQOS 3 DUO
1. Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. A flashing light at the top of the charger signals a low battery. Plug the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable. Now the flashing light indicates the battery’s charging. When the status bar is full, that means you have a full charge, which is good for up to 20 uses.
2. Check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Two lights mean your holder is fully charged and you can use it twice. 1 light means you only have 1 use left. No lights mean it’s time to recharge your holder.
3. Slide open your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the HEETS stick, and then slide the holder shut. Insert the IQOS 3 DUO Holder into the charger. Check the two small lights at the top of the charger. When they’re flashing, that means the IQOS 3 DUO Holder is charging. When they’re steady, that means your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is ready to use.
How to clean your IQOS 3 DUO
Cleaning shouldn’t be hard work. So our cleaner tool makes it easy.
1. There’s no liquid involved in the cleaning process. Once your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is cool, after at least 30 seconds from the last use, you can slide the cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Check that the cleaning tool is in good condition. Now insert it to the end of your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Don’t twist yet! Once the cleaner is in the holder, twist the cleaner gently 2 or 3 times. When you finish, carefully remove the cleaner.
3. Every once in a while, you can also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Remember to avoid the blade when you do so. And clean the cap, too, top and bottom.
Keep your IQOS clean.